Thursday, February 5, 2009

Home Safe!

Good evening brothers and sisters! I am thankful and excited to say, I made it home safe today! Plane touched-down at the Philadelphia airport at 4:40pm. It was exciting to come home but a sad morning leaving Tunisia, my host family, and my new Tunisian friends. I will see them again one day. On the airport a guy from Delaware sat next to me, I didn't know him but I got an opportunity to share truth with him. He grew up catholic but now questions Christianity. I shared truths/proofs of Jesus existence, his miracles, death, and resurrection! He was surprised to hear so much proof and evidence. He was always taught a lot faith and a small amount of evidence. I told him that God does not want or require us to throw away our brains to believe in Truth! He says to love Him with all your mind, heart, and soul... he finished the scripture with me! It was a great conversation; afterwards I encouraged him to research and study the Truth!
Pray for the guy, his name is Nick.
Now that I am home, I am so tired because of the time zone difference. Its 7:30pm here, but its 2:30am in Tunisia, so I’d be sleep right now! I have to get adjusted. Also being home, ministry does not and must not stop. Without the language barrier it will be a lot easier to evangelize! So let’s get together my brothers and sisters and preach....
~Til The Nets R Full~

PS: Thanks for your prayers, support, comments, and love! I definitely appreciate it, this will be the last blog for "Spying The Land" IN closing, "We are well able to overcome" preparation and prayer will be made for the return... God told Joshua, there is no victory without purity of heart! (I'm paraphrasing) Bless you abundantly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment